Monday, January 13, 2014

Color Wheel


       I actually really enjoyed working on the color wheel. I think the best part was mixing the colors, and designing it. For this project to work, you had to be creative and actually put some effort into your work in order for the colors to blend correctly. And since I actually put forth my effort into my color wheel, I am satisfied with the way it turned out. I think if i did it again, I'd attempt to actually blend the colors while they are getting darker, instead of using a fine line between the individual colors.

   The most difficult thing about this project was actually painting inside the lines, i must say. Painting is no where near using crayons or markers. But even though I may have messed up a few times painting outside of the lines, I am happy with the way it turned out, i must say again. And a positive to this project was that i loved rainbows and this is pretty much one big rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment