Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pop can Drawing


























      My overall experience with the pop can drawing was good... well okay. I thought my pop cans turned out okay, but they could definitely be improved. It didn't help that if you didn't finish in one day (which didn't happen anyways), you had to use a different can. My doing this, it made it way more difficult than what it should have been. People would rip off the tab to the top of the can, so if you didn't have that part done, well you'd pretty much have to imagine it, or find another one. And the same with the smashed can. If you started with one can that was partially smashed, then the next day you get a totally ruined can... it's extremely difficult.
     Although it was difficult though, I'm satisfied with it. Everything pretty much turned out okay. Although, I could have put more detail into the smashed can. The dents and marks could have been better.
     With this drawing, I learned how to draw... well, a pop can. But literally, I learned how to put detail and use perspective in my drawings. These don't look extremely three dimensional, but it was one of the first 3-D drawing I drew in art class.
    And if i did this project again...and  I had to change something, I'd change the problem with the cans. Everyone would have there own can, and the drawings wouldn't get all messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment