Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Still-life

   While I drew my still-life, my overall experience was great. I  actually really liked drawing this. We had plenty of time to get it done, and not only finish but to make it look the best it could( if you tried). We could also socialize with peers and have an overall great time with it.
    A lot of the reason my overall experience with this drawing was great, was because this piece, in my opinion, turned out amazing. I didn't think it was going to turn out as well as it did. Everything turned out great, the objects, my shading, and even the object placement.
      I learned how to shade without using my fingers. This shading makes the drawing look more three dimensional and it gives it way more value.
If i had to do this project again, I guess the only thing I'd change would be the point of view. By moving somewhere else, I could get more experience with drawing and make my art look more 3- dimensional.   

No comments:

Post a Comment