Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spongebob- Character Drawing

       To start out,  my overall experience drawing my character, Spongebob, was okay. I probably could have colored him a little better. But, I am satisfies with the way my drawing turned out. I'm satisfied because it actually looks like the real thing (mostly anyways).
      Mostly everything turned out while I was drawing this. I think the only thing that didn't was coloring him. Coloring my drawing with colored pencils was actually really difficult to just make it look decent. Especially on the tables in the art room. Anyways, the coloring didn't work out.
     I learned that I could actually draw Spongebob really well, and that it takes a lot of patience to make a drawing look really good. If you take 5 minutes to finish a project, 90% of the time, it isn't going to turn out like some five hundred dollar drawing.
     If I did this project again, I'd probably change some of the colors I used. I'd probably take more time coloring it well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment